Adaptimmune is a clinical stage biotechnology company with clinical trials ongoing for multiple proprietary SPEAR T-cells in solid tumor indications. Adaptimmune partners with industry leaders in all areas of its business.
We are passionate about our SPEAR T-cell therapies, and we are always looking for the right technology partnerships to deliver for people living with cancer.
The Company has alliances with a range of partners in:
- GSK – We signed a major collaboration and license agreement in June 2014 for up to five programs including the first program, NY-ESO, which we recently transitioned to GSK. Click here to read more about the collaboration.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center – Adaptimmune has a multi-year strategic alliance with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center signed in 2016 designed to expedite the development of novel adoptive T-cell therapies for multiple types of cancer. Click here to read more about the alliance.
- Catapult – We have several existing manufacturing partnerships, providing vector supply into 2019. The agreement with Cell and Gene Therapy (CGT) Catapult, will enable us to have our own dedicated GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) vector manufacturing space in the UK. Click here to read more about the alliance.
- PCT (part of HCATS)
- ThermoFisher Scientific - At the heart of the collaboration, is the Dynabeads CD3/CD28 Cell Therapy System (CTS™), which play a central role in the manufacture of the engineered autologous SPEAR T-cells. Click here to learn more about this collaboration.
- Universal Cells (an Astellas company)